Memes ahoy!

18 May. 27th, 2007 08:45 pm
simply_ellie: (Blue-grey eyes)
[personal profile] simply_ellie

Your Interpersonal Intelligence Score: 73%

Your Interpersonal Intelligence is High

You are definitely a "people person." You enjoy spending time with others.
You instinctively understand people, and you are both a good counsellor and mediator.
However, there are definitely times when you've had enough. And that's when you cherish being alone.


Uh, er, well, the counseling part is Simon's job, not mine!

Your Kissing Purity Score: 49% Pure

You're not one to kiss and tell...

But word is, you kiss pretty well.


Yay! :D

Date: 2007-05-28 05:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksothetrade.livejournal.com
I could see you as a counselor. Not like the kind who deal with real crazies, but something happier. Like a marriage counselor or something.

Date: 2007-05-28 05:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] simply-ellie.livejournal.com
Awwww, thank you! Though since we've only been married about a month and a half so far, I think I'd be pretty low on the credibility scale. XD

How've you been doing lately? Is school out for you yet?

Date: 2007-05-28 07:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tricksothetrade.livejournal.com
Aw, nonsense. How is married life, anyway?

Nah, PrIME is on the year-round schedule. We get small breaks but nothing big, which kinda sucks for my summer money-making plans. :/

Date: 2007-05-28 07:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] simply-ellie.livejournal.com
Well thanks! Pretty good actually! We'd been living together for gosh, about eight months beforehand, so at least it wasn't a big shock to get married and move in together at once.

Ouch. I know that it's supposed to be helpful for learning, but I loved summer vacation. Hmmmmmm... we've got a lot of extra filing and paper work at the office lately, and if you like, I could ask Simon if we could hire you to file a couple hours a week with me?

Profile

simply_ellie: (Default)
Ellie Masterson Anders

June 2008

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910111213 14
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2026 11:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios